Thursday 19 April 2012

A Warm Welcome to My Blog!

Hello everyone in this wonderful world that can now read my blog. This is my first ever blog so please don't be too judgemental about it and I am very sorry that I do not write like an amazing writer as I am far from being one of those. I don't know why I have started this blog, I guess it was just a spur of the moment thing to do and recently I have really wanted to voice my opinions...(to anyone who knows me, they'd think I do this enough!) Don't worry though guys, I will add some funny and embarrassing event that are happenning in my world!! But this first blog, is going to be a brief introduction to a very strong belief I have... People should accept that we are all equal, are all worthy of respect and are all worthy of having our opinions listened to and be able to publish and tell people our opinions. I think if everyone had that belief I guess we would be living in a very perfect and happy world...a world that I guess is only available in ones imagination! Well, I think I might leave it there for my first blog and I hope I haven't bored you all because I promise this blog will be full of juicy facts, funny stories of what's happening to me as I enter the later stages of my teen life and my very strong opinions. Feel free to comment and I'll link a very good blog for you all to read!! Lots of love from The Girl Has An Opinion xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I have just started a blog myself and found it quite intimidating at first but I think I,m getting into it now. Good luck and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really is intimidating to start with. Thank you very much and I'll definitely put a link on my next blog about your blog!!

      Delete