Saturday 21 April 2012

Be Yourself.

A very wise friend told me this week... "Never be afraid to do what you want." My very wise friend telling me this has really filled me with inspiration and we could all do with some inspiration in our lives. Especially us 'Youngies'! We are put under so much pressure about; Where we should go for sixth form, What subjects to take, What course we want to do in University and Where we want to go to University. So, sometimes it's nice for a very wise friend to tell us all to... TAKE A BREAK AND REALISE WHAT YOU HAVE And trust me, accepting that was very, VERY hard for me because I am so hard on myself about what I want to do and am putting my family and myself under a lot of stress about Sixth Form. So someone telling me to take a break really did come in handy. It also made me enjoy my very exciting Friday night and made me realise all I really want in life is to be happy So, I really did learn a valuable lesson this week and so I shall continue to work hard for these exams but will continue to enjoy little days and nights out with my friends!! Thank you AGAIN for reading, Lots of love from, The Girl Has An Opinion xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. If you have a dream, follow it. Life goes by very quickly. I should now. I'll post something about that further down the line.

    ReplyDelete