Wednesday 20 June 2012

Tea, Sick and Smiles

Tea has been my saving grace today! It has been filling me with enough energy to stay awake all day and has been easing away the bad head I seem to be suffering from.
Why am I feeling so bad, you ask?
Well last night a lovely friend of mine invited us all around for a small gathering. It was a nice little night but after an hour everyone seemed to be tipsy especially after playing some awful drinking game, "Beer Pong". Disaster struck very fast. Firstly, it was boys against girls so while they kept meeting a target forcing us to drink whilst they still had all these full cups. Secondly, beer and I are not a very...well you may say a friendly mixture and so before long I volunteered to pester a lovely older friend to get us some cheap vodka. Now...what could go wrong? Well, before I could even have some vodka it was all gone and that's when trouble erupted. Although, I happily missed the first disaster as (I must use nicknames so no identities are revealed)Ginge, Teeth and I had perched ourselves away from the loonies to watch the stars but when we did return...
I have never seen so much sick in my life
the vileness of it was so surreal. I won't go in to too much detail, don't worry! So after one drunky had been sent home and the host herself carried to the house THE CLEAN UP BEGAN and well I have to say the girls did themselves proud!! Finally time for peace maybe some sleep? It was already gone two but instead I stayed awake all night talking away. It was quite beautiful watching the stars turn invisible to the eye and the sun to make a visible appearance. So that is my little drama about a very funny sleepover. Lots of love, The Girl Has An Opinion
P.S.
In a previous blog I mentioned about how I had made a choice between two boys but I have to say...I think I'm falling for someone else, someone you would least expect but awh lovely little readers I'm in a very happy content mode. I actually don't even think I'd mind if we didn't even speak again because I was so happy! We shall see what happens Xxxxxx

1 comment: