Sunday 17 June 2012

Who Am I?

I find being a teenager very very tricky. It's the age where you think you are an adult and worthy of more respect than you get and the age where the media paint a very negative portrayal of you. It's also the age where you are supposed to find yourself... Well personally I don't think I will find myself for atleast another ten years because I really have no clue who I am. It is this lack of personal knowledge that makes it really hard to follow one of life's most simplest request
Be Youself!
So until I realise who I am actually am, I shall simply have to act the complete opposite of people I dislike. However, this lack of knowing who I am means that members of the opposite sex do not have a clue what i am about. Some see a sweet and innocent girl who is quite shy whilst others see a girl who just wants a good time and fun. It's the girl who just wants a good time and fun that always seems to be in a pickle. My friends would certainly agree with this. Just recently I had to decide whether to let the shy girl slowly continue talking to a charming young man who was full of compliments or whether I should slowly erase myself from his inbox. So that the good time girl could have a couple of weeks having fun with someone who probably didn't even know how she was feeling. Luckily, this time after a very long consideration I think I made the correct decsision to talk to....(can you guess who I decided?) It's all these decisions I guess that will help me decide who The Girl With An Opinion is... Sadly, for those of you wondering who she is you may have to wait several years. So I shall leave you with this.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
RALPH WALDO EMERSON That my lovely readers is for those who know who they are and those needing a little inspiration. Yours The Girl Has An Opinion xx

No comments:

Post a Comment